We Collect There are two broad categories of information that we collect from you – (A) personal data and (B) non-personal data.
A. Personal Data
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly.
We collect certain types of personal data, including your name, gender, date of birth, contact information (e.g. address, phone number, email address) and payment information (e.g. credit or debit card information)..
Personal data is collected by us in various circumstances, including the following:
• When you attend our salon and fill out our client information card
• When you make and attend new appointments at our salon
• When you use our online booking service
• When you use our social media sites
• When you submit your personal data to us for any other reason.
It is voluntary for you to supply your personal data to us, although you may not be able to use our services if you do not supply your personal data. We may not process your order for goods and/or services, and no contract for provision of such goods and/or services will be formed, if you do not supply the personal data required on our relevant order/subscription forms.
We may also obtain personal data about you from other sources and combine it with information you provide to us. If you provide us with any personal data relating to a third party (e.g. information of spouse, children, parents, and/or authorized representatives), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to you providing us with their personal data for the respective purposes.
B. Non-Personal Data
We also collect certain non-personal data when you visit and use our websites. Such data is entirely anonymous and is aggregated for statistical analysis ("Aggregate Information"). We may use an independent company (the " Third Party Market Research Company") to measure and analyze usage across our websites. We use the Third Party Market Research Company’s services to collect Aggregate Information on the usage of our websites, including the following:
• The number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on our websites;
• The number of visitors to our websites;
• How long these visitors (on average) spend on our websites when they do visit; and
• Common entry and exit points into our websites.
This Aggregate Information is collated by the Third Party Market Research Company and provided to us to assist in analyzing the usage of our websites. This is so that we can improve the content and navigability of our websites as well as our services and facilities.
3. Sharing of Personal Data
A. In order to facilitate our business operations and provision of services, your personal data may be disclosed, for one or more of the purposes listed in paragraph 3 above, to the following third parties:
1. Agents, contractors or third party service providers (“Service Providers”) who provide operational services to us, such as information technology, training, market research, administration of our websites, distribution advertising materials about our services, as well as storage and archival services;
2. Our subsidiaries and/or affiliates (collectively, our “Associated Companies”);
3. Anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties;
4. Banks, credit card companies and their respective service providers;
5. Our professional advisors such as our auditors and lawyers;
6. Relevant government regulators or authority or law enforcement agency to comply with any laws or rules and regulations imposed by any governmental authority; and
7. Any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your personal data
B. In situations in which the above third parties receive your personal data from us, we will require the third parties to exercise reasonable care in protecting your personal.
4. Retention of Personal Data
A. We will retain your personal data collected for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected, the legal and/or business purposes, and/or as may be required by applicable law.
B. When destroying personal data, we will take commercially reasonable and technically feasible measures to make the data irrecoverable or irreproducible, as may be required by applicable law.
A. We take the security and protection of your personal data very seriously. As such, we store your personal data on secure servers and have put in place appropriate security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal of your personal data.
B. However, we cannot assume responsibility for any unauthorized use of your personal data by third parties which are wholly attributable to factors beyond our control.
6. Changes to Policy
A. As part of our efforts to ensure that we properly manage, protect and process your personal data, we will be reviewing our policies, procedures and processes from time to time.
C. You are encouraged to visit the website from time to time to ensure that you are well informed of our latest policy in relation to personal data protection.